Saturday, November 8, 2014

Coming Out of Slumber...Sort Of

 

Ss. Cyril & Methodius Church & School Building, Sheboygan, Wisconsin

It's been a long time since I've posted, but I haven't put this blog to bed!  Late in the spring and into the summer, my travels took me not only to Washington, DC (see previous post), but also to Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota to take church photos.  The latter half of the summer and fall so far has seen me intently following my brother's final high school football season and balancing an unusual workload in my regular artistic medium (Cartography).  

With the holidays fast approaching, and more travels to match, I am planning on getting more photos online, both from upcoming church visits and ones that I took last Christmas season just as the blog was starting.

I'm also preparing to launch extensions of this site into other social networks, so if you have Instagram, look out for a handle name from me!  I also mentioned this site to the team over at The Badger Catholic (blog) who graciously posted one of my church visits to their site and added Roamin' Catholic Churches to their "Fellow Sconnie Bloggers" blogroll.  Thanks guys!  If you are into the more political and current events-focused part of Catholicism (especially in Wisconsin) The Badger Catholic is worth a gander.

Looking forward to sharing more churches and their stories with you soon!

- The Roamin' Catholic



Ss. Cyril & Methodius Parish
http://www.archmil.org/Parishes/Ss.CyrilandMethodiusSheboyganJ13.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment